Worx Racing Sponsons Honda Race Sponsons 2009+ F-15X
- Fit Honda 2009 and up F-15X
Fitting WORX sponsons to your PWC is like fitting extra wide tyres to your road car. Unbelievable cornering, better control in the rough and predictable inline tracking while towing wakeboards or waterskiers. WORX sponsons are easy to fit, look great and bolt right into stock mounting holes.
All WORX sponsons are extensively tested on the water before going into production - so we know they work when you fit 'em.........
WORX has sponsons for just about every PWC on the market.
PART NUMBER : WR 541 - SPONSONS
HONDA 2009 F-15X
IMPORTANT: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH
Tools necessary for installation: 1 x Phillips Head Screw Driver
1 x Tube of silicone
Parts Supplied: 2 x Worx adjustable Paddles
2 x Worx backing rails
10 x 1 1/2 x 1/4 Round head bolts
10 x 1¼ x ¼ Flat Washers
1. Remove the OEM sponsons making sure that you clean all of the silicone from the
hull surface. The Worx backing rails will fit up flush to the hull surface.
2. Apply a bead of silicone around edges of the backing rails and around each
3. Fit the WORX backing rails to hull using the 10 OEM screws and the OEM flat
4. Fit the WORX sponson paddles using the 10 x 1 1/2 x 1/4 Round head bolts and
the 10 x 1¼ x ¼ Flat Washers.
5. Adjust sponsons to suit your riding style
• Top set of holes to suit enduro style in calm conditions the boat will not turn
as aggressively with the sponsons in the up position
• Second set of holes recommended for experienced riders and racers even with
the sponsons down you will get a speed gain over the OEM sponsons.
6. Recheck that the bolts holding the sponsons onto the side rails are tight after 15
minutes riding. When you have decided which position best suits your riding style it is
recommended that you apply red Loctite to the bolts to ensure that they do not work
loose, regularly check that the bolts are tight.
7 Warning: These sponsons will vastly improve the turning capability of your boat take
time to get use to them before you attempt any hard cornering.
Thank you for purchasing Worx Racing Components products. We believe that
Worx Racing Components products are among the finest watercraft parts available.
A great deal of time and effort has gone into the design and development of this
product to ensure that it will perform to the highest standard and that installation will
be a relatively straight forward procedure. If you have any comments on the
performance or installation of our parts, please contact us on the numbers listed on
page one or through your local dealer.
Note: Please check with your country’s governing body for eligibility for your class
DON’T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST
RIDE SAFLEY, PROTECT OUR ENVIROMENT AND RESPECT OTHERS WHO SHARE OUR WATERWAY