Jettribe RS-15 Gecko Grip Race Boot Size 10
- Tough External abrasive resistance Frog Skin for durability.
- Tri Point pivot traction pads along with Gecko knobbies
- Top Panels and Side panels are close weave flow through mesh for water drainage. But sand and gravel will not get in.
- Entire sole is adhered by Reactive Process, which melts rubber together, plus over stiched for added durability.
- Triple D ring velcro straps for added security.
- Extra high cut for ankle support.
- Front entry zippered front for easy access.
- Soft Neopreme lined for extra comfort.
You have asked for a better riding boot? We at Jettribe have listened. After being on the APBA and IJSBA tour seeing racers and freestyle riders use various shoes from wrestling shoes to skat shoes? We are proud to release the our RS-15 Race Boots with Gecko Grip sole! After careful research and testing we are bring to you a true riding boot that is built around a PWC rider! To start with the sole is modeled after the crip pads from a Gecko , we have built in about 433 individual traction pads. These are stragilicly spaced apart to allow the sole to quickly disperse water between the sole of your boot and the surface of your PWC to allow instant traction and grip to the deck of your PWC. Sole with flat surfaces tends to trap water between the sole and deck tends to provide less grip and traction. It is very similar to the hydro planning when driving your car over a puddle of water.
Second, the RS-15 rubber soles are design with three raised contact points accommodates a PWC riders aggressive stands. Most of the time we ride from ball of our feet and constancy switching our weight from the heel of our feet to our toes. Plus, the pre-curved sole with arch support allows maximum comfort! The sole wrap around the sides and toes limits the lateral “side to side” movement of the riders feet.
The extra high neoprene cut of the RS-15 boot limits the rocks and gravel from getting in. It has a front zippered entry for easy slip on or off. Plus three adjustable velcro straps for a snug and better fit. The 9 mesh flow through panels allow water to drain quickly. We do not drill a hole on the bottom of soles , like an after thought.
- It is important that you rinse off and clear all of the dirt, sand , gravels , and debris from the Jettribe zipper with fresh water. Plus use our zipper lube wax that is included with your boot. Zipper tends to dry out and the lube zipper wax will prolong the zipper life spand.
- Jettribe recommends that when purchasing the RS-15 race boots you order one size larger, this will also allow the use of the neopreme race socks.